1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic
$32.68 - $33.78*
The Silver Austrian Philharmonic 2019 mintage is available for pre-order now. This music-themed coin is considered one of the most beautiful in the world. The Gold Austrian Philharmonic and the Platinum Austrian Philharmonic are also available for pre-order.
The Austrian Philharmonic silver bullion coin joins a proud tradition of fine mintage coins from the heart of Europe. Its gold counterpart was at one time the best-selling gold coin in the world. Austrian Philharmonic silver coins continues the tradition of excellence.
Front Design: The obverse side of the Philharmonic silver bullion coin features a great organ from the concert hall – known as the Musikverein – of the Vienna Philharmonic. Designed by Thomas Pesendorfer.
Rear Design: Also from Thomas Pesendorfer, the rear of the Philharmonic silver coins features a collage of various instruments used in Vienna as well as the text “Wiener Philharmoniker,” which translates to “Vienna Philharmonic.”
- Weight: 1oz (1 Troy oz) | 31.107g
- Purity: 99.9% Fine Silver (.999)
- Diameter: 37 mm
- Finish: Bullion Grade
- Made in: Austria
- Date Manufactured: 2019
- Certified: Austrian Mint
For volume investors, MyGold® offers discounted price break points at the following quantities:
- 500 x 1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
- 1,000 – 2,000 x 1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
- 2,500 – 3,500 x 1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
- 4,000+ x 1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coins
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.