1oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf
$27.29 - $28.54*
0.0047 - 0.0049*
The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf is one of the most popular silver bullion coins among investors and collectors. The .9999 Silver Maple beautifully depicts the national symbol of Canada and the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned as one of the world’s most advanced precious metals manufacturer. Among the purest of silver coins, the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf is the Royal Canadian Mint’s flagship silver bullion. The Silver Maple has the highest face value and silver purity among silver bullion coins internationally, making it one of the most highly desired bullion coins today.
Please note Silver Maples come in minimum quantities and are also available in special 500 oz Monster Box packages. Contact us to find out about the current pricing and availability.
- Weight: 1 Troy Ounce | 31.10g
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Dimensions: 38mm x 3.29mm
- Monster Box Dimensions: 245mm x 200mm x 120mm (17.213kg)
- Face Value: $5 Canadian Dollars
- Finish: Bullion Grade
- Made in: Canada
- Date Manufactured: Various
- Certified: Royal Canadian Mint
For volume investors, MyGold® offers discounted price break points at the following quantities:
100-499 x 1oz Silver Canadian Maples
500 x 1oz Silver Canadian Maples (‘Monster Boxes’)
1,500+ x 1oz Silver Canadian Maples (‘Monster Boxes’)
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.