2020 2oz Kiwi Gold & Ruthenium Silver Coin
This exceptional 2oz silver coin features the rowi, the rarest species of kiwi. Minted from 0.999 silver, this stunning coin features the kiwi in high relief, finished with gold and ruthenium plating. The five koru under the kiwi represent the five kiwi species found in Aotearoa. Each coin comes with an individually numbered certificate that tells the story of this fascinating bird. Packaged in a premium display case, it’s a must for any kiwi coin collection.
- Minted from 0.999 silver
- Finished with a stunning combination of gold and ruthenium plating, making this an exceptional product in the 2020 Kiwi range
- Low worldwide mintage of 700 (200 for Australian and New Zealand customers)
- Features the rowi (Apteryx rowi), New Zealand’s rarest kiwi.
Extremely limited stock, a rare relist- don’t miss out on these beauties.
- Monetary Denomination: 2 NZD
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Weight: 2 Troy Ounces
- Diameter: 45mm
- Edge Treatment: Milled
- Obverse Design: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley, United Kingdom
- Reverse Design: Apteryx rowi
- Shape: Round
- Made in: Germany
- Worldwide Mintage Limit: 700
- Year Dated: 2020
- Finish: Proof-like/ specimen with gold and ruthenium plating
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.