2022 1/2oz Fine Silver 2 Coin Set- Heritage Sports Series: Ice Hockey
The word “hockey” is generally thought to have originated from the French word hoquet, which translates to “shepherd’s crook.” It is likely derived from stick-and-ball games, such as hurley and shinty, brought by immigrants to the North American colonies. Celebrate Canada’s sports heritage: Hockey, baseball, golf and curling: These sports are played around the world. In this four-part series from the Solomon Islands, each set contains two ½ oz. pure silver coins shaped like the equipment needed to play each sport- in this case, a hockey stick and puck!
With a gorgeous reverse proof finish, this special edition sports memorabilia is the perfect addition to any fan’s collection.
- PRODUCED BY PAMP SA EXCLUSIVELY FOR MTB!
- GREAT GIFT OR ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION!
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE MINTAGE! Only 3,000 coins will be made available worldwide!
- INDIVIDUALLY SERIALIZED!
- UNIQUE SHAPED COINS!
- VINTAGE-STYLE PACKAGING for nostalgic sports fans!
- PURE SILVER! Each coin in your four-part series are 99.99% pure silver! No GST/HST!
Very limited stock, don’t miss out on this unique 2 set coin!
- Weight: 2x 1/2oz
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Dimensions: 30.1 x 21.7 mm (puck), 29 x 84.5 mm (stick)
- Year: 2022
- Country: Solomon Islands
- Monetary Denomination: 1 SBD
- Series: Heritage Sports
- Mintage: 3000
- Made in : Switzerland
- Certified: PAMP Suisse
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.