14 x 2oz Canadian Mint Silver Werewolf Coin (2021)
Per Tube (14 x 2oz Coins)
Long have there been tales of creatures lurking in the northern hemisphere, instilling terror in the hearts of many. The Werewolf is one such Creature of the North – beware the full moon! Tales of strange creatures in the night have always haunted our imaginations, and in the province of Quebec, the loup-garou werewolf is one of the most famous legends of all. This shape-shifting creature is stunningly displayed on a special 2oz pure 999.9 silver Canadian legal tender coin.
- 2nd coin in the series following the popular Kraken!
- Rare 2oz bullion legal tender coin! Security feature privy mark
Includes two cutting edge security features: precise radial lines and a micro engraved lasered maple leaf with the numeral “21”(visible under magnification) to denote the coin’s year of issue.
- Masterfully crafted by Royal Canadian Mint engravers using a variety of engraving techniques and finishes, which bring depth and texture to this striking image of the legendary creature.
- An attractive acquisition for both first-time precious metal buyers and long-term investors.
These coins are in stock at our Auckland office now, give us a call today as stock is limited.
- Weight: 2oz (2 Troy oz) | 62.29g
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Dimensions: 38mm
- Finish: Bullion Grade
- Made in: Canada
- Date Manufactured: 2021
- Certified: The Royal Canadian Mint
- Monetary Denomination: 10 (CAD)
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.