2021 1oz Australia AC/DC .999 Silver Frosted Coin
Only 1 Remaining!
Australian rock legends AC/DC sang that money talks. And now music fans can own an electrifying limited edition silver coin showcasing songwriter and lead guitarist Angus Young in full flight. Inspired by the cover artwork of some of their most popular and iconic albums this coin will be highly sought after by rock’n’roll fans
February 2020 marks 45 years since Australian rock sensation AC/DC released their debut album High Voltage, which was recorded in 10 days between gigs. It peaked at number seven on Australian music charts and went five times platinum.
The Band’s second album T.N.T also clocks up its sapphire anniversary at the end of the year along with Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap in 2021.
– Coin’s obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, as designed by Jody Clark
– Numbered presentation case with printed certification
– The coin showcases band co-founder, songwriter, and lead guitarist Angus Young
– The coin features the iconic parrot from the Dirty Deeds Done Dirt
– Cheap cover, the cannon from the For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) album, barbed wire from the High Voltage cover, and a plank of wood from the T.N.T album.
In stock at our Auckland office now, give us a call today as stock is limited!
- Weight: 1oz
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Year: 2020
- Country: Australia
- Monetary Denomination: 1 AUD
- Certified: Royal Australian Mint
- Mintage: 30000
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.