2022 2oz Wedge-Tailed Eagle .9999 Silver Proof UHR Coin
"*" indicates required fields
And… IT’S BACK!
This majestic Wedge-tailed Eagle silver coin, featuring artistry prepared exclusively for The Perth Mint by renowned US designer John M. Mercanti, showcases the ultra high relief strike, a coining technique that offers an even greater three-dimensional aspect to the coin’s reverse design.
Named for its long, distinctively shaped tail, the Australian wedge-tailed eagle is one of the world’s largest birds of prey. With the ability to fly tirelessly for many hours, it’s known to reach altitudes of 2,000 metres and beyond on thermal air currents rising from Australia’s sun-baked terrain.
- Stunning ultra high relief design – seventh design by John M. Mercanti
- Proof quality 99.99% pure silver
- Worldwide mintage of 2,000 coins
- Australian legal tender
This epic bird never stays around for long, so swoop in and grab this popular design today in the desirable 2oz size!
- Weight: 1oz
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Year: 2022
- Country: Australia
- Monetary Denomination: 1 AUD
- Certified: Perth Mint
- Mintage: 5000
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.