1oz Silver American Eagle (2021 Type 2)
Out of Stock
The United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for producing coinage for the United States to conduct its trade and commerce, as well as controlling the movement of bullion. It does not produce paper money; that responsibility belongs to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
In honor of the 35th anniversary of the American Eagles, new designs have been introduced in mid-year 2021, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins.
This year to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Bullion, for the first time since their 1986 introduction, new designs have been introduced in mid-year, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other Silver Eagle coins will be in protective packaging
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
NEW SILVER EAGLE DESIGN (TYPE 2)
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.