2021 1oz Silver Proof American Eagle
Out of Stock
The United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for producing coinage for the United States to conduct its trade and commerce, as well as controlling the movement of bullion. It does not produce paper money; that responsibility belongs to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
Introduced in 1986, the popular and now-iconic American Eagle Silver Proof Coins are collector versions of the official United States Mint American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins. These popular silver collectibles are struck at the San Francisco Mint. The classic Walking Liberty design by Adolph A. Weinman featured on the coin’s obverse has long been a collector favorite. After 35 years, this famous design has been refreshed. Thanks to technological advancements in the design and minting process, it now encompasses some of Weinman’s original details that were not previously possible. COIN FEATURES
- After 35 years, this classic and popular coin was updated with an enhanced obverse design and brand new reverse.
- Thanks to modern design technology, the updated obverse is a closer reflection of Weinman’s original vision and includes the addition of his traditional artist mark.
- One troy ounce of .999 fine silver
- Enhanced security features include an anti-counterfeit reeded edge variation
- Minted at the San Francisco Mint
Whether starting a new collection or expanding your existing one, don’t miss your chance to be among the first to own the stunning 2021 redesigned American Eagle One Ounce Silver Proof Coin—inventories are limited!