2019 1oz Double Dragon .9999 Silver BU Coin
Out of Stock
AUTHORISED NZ DISTRIBUTOR
Founded in 1896 as a branch to the British Royal Mint, Perth Mint today is one of the largest minting plants globally, owned by the Western Australian government. Manufacturer of the iconic ‘Kangaroo’ gold and silver investment coins, Perth Mint also produce a popular lunar series and a range of sought-after collector coins.
This beautiful limited mintage Silver coin from the Perth Mint features a Chinese themed design honoring the dragon, a divine mythical creature. The coin’s reverse depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a two dragons and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark. Coin Highlights:
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a flaming pearl with two dragons artistically curving around the rim of the coin.
Love this design? Get in quick! Less than 5 available of this incredible collectible, call us today so you don't miss out!