2020 1kg James Bond 007. Special Issue Silver Coin – Royal Mint
From Dr No to No Time To Die, James Bond has been depicted by six actors and appeared in 25 films with endless gadgets. Now, as the latest 007 film is released, The Royal Mint is celebrating the quintessentially British spy with a new coin collection exploring the technology, luxurious lifestyle and iconic imagery of the movies. We are releasing a Special Issue edition, created by Royal Mint designer Laura Clancy who has placed the DB5 front on with its famous BMT 216A number plate. Her design is struck on our largest coins which have been produced using exclusively developed minting finishes, including laser frosting and machine cutting. ach coin is presented in specially designed, sophisticated packaging, perfect for any fan of James Bond, espionage or the classic films.
- Limited to a mintage of just 70 coins
- Officially licensed Bond themed coin
- Obverse design: Depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse design: Features the iconic DB5
- Comes in elegant presentation case with certificate of authenticity
MyGold only has one left so if you’re looking as a collector, investor and fan of 007, look no further. Call us today to secure our last 1kg coin!
- Weight: 1kg
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Year: 2020
- Country: Great Britain
- Monetary Denomination: 500 GDP
- Certified: Royal Mint
- Mintage: 70
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.