2022 1oz Royal Mint Silver Proof UK – Peter Rabbit
"*" indicates required fields
Since he first hopped into Beatrix Potter’s imagination, Peter Rabbit has become one of her most popular and cherished characters. In the 120 years since the young bunny appeared in the first publication of The Tale of Peter Rabbit, his mischievous antics have endeared him to generations of readers, both children and adults alike. Published in 1926 by Frederick Warne, the book features an imaginative narrative as well as charming illustrations created by its gifted creator.
- Commemorate 120 years of one of Beatrix Potter’s most popular tales
- Features a wonderful reverse design based on one of Beatrix Potter’s original illustrations of Peter Rabbit
- A cherished gift or keepsake for fans of The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Struck to Proof standard
- Accompanied by a booklet that details the history of The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Produced in partnership with The World of Peter Rabbit™
These coins never stick around long! Call us now before this adorable design is all sold out!
- Weight: 1oz | 31.21g
- Purity: .999 Fine Silver
- Year: 2022
- Country: United Kingdom
- Certified: The Royal Mint UK
- Mintage: 3,510
- Monetary Denomination: 2 GBP
- Artist: Ffion Gwillim
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.