2021 1oz Solomon Islands .9999 Silver African Elephant
New Release - Limited Stock!
The third release of the Solomon Islands Animals of Africa Series features the largest land mammal known to the world today, the African bush elephant. The feature animal in countless other silver bullion collections, it is not captured in quite the same beauty as it is in the Animals of Africa Series. Today, 2021 1 oz Solomon Islands Silver Animals of Africa Elephant Shaped Coins are available to you online at MyGold.
- Available to you inside a capsule and presentation box
- 3rd design in the Animals of Africa Series
- Individually serialized
- Unique Elephant shape
- Limited mintage of only 2,500 coins
- Already sold out at the mint
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .9999 pure silver
- The face value of $2 is fully backed by the Solomon Islands
- On the obverse is an effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
- The reverse depicts the massive, powerful bush elephant
The Animals of Africa Series is produced on behalf of the Solomon Islands by PAMP Suisse. The coins in this series have beautiful shapes reflecting the individual animals featured in each release. The two previous issues, the Nile Crocodile and the African Lion quickly sold out at the mint, and these African bush elephant designs are also sold out at the mint.
In stock at our Auckland office now, give us a call today as stock is limited!
- Weight: 1oz
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Year: 2021
- Country: Solomon Island
- Monetary Denomination: 2 SBD
- Series: Animals of Africa
- Certified: PAMP Suisse
- Mintage: 2500
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.