2021 1oz Solomon Islands .9999 Silver “Black Rhino”
Only 1 Available!
Only one of these unique coins available for purchase!
The Animals of Africa – Black Rhinoceros coin features one of the deadliest creatures in the Animal Kingdom! Made in 1oz of pure silver legal tender, this coin shows a solitary male black rhino making his way towards his favorite watering hole. A beautiful collectible in a unique shape!
- World’s first Rhino shaped legal tender coin!
- Individually serialized
- Final coin in the Animals of Africa series
- Nile Crocodile and African Lion SOLD OUT!
- Produced by PAMP exclusively for MTB
The Animals of Africa Series is produced on behalf of the Solomon Islands by PAMP Suisse. The coins in this series have beautiful shapes reflecting the individual animals featured in each release. The three previous issues, the Nile Crocodile and the African Lion and African bush elephant designs all quickly sold out at the mint.
In stock at our Auckland office now, give us a call today as stock is limited!
- Weight: 1oz
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver (.9999)
- Year: 2022
- Country: Solomon Island
- Monetary Denomination: 2 SBD
- Series: Animals of Africa
- Certified: PAMP Suisse
- Mintage: 2500
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.