2021 2 oz Solomon Islands Dice .999 Silver Coin
We are pleased to present the world’s first legal tender dice shaped coin! Struck in 2ozs of fine silver, this unique collectible piece and fully functional dice comes in an elegant presentation case perfect for collectors and for gift-giving.
- The world’s first legal tender dice shaped coin!
- Struck in 2ozs of 999 fine silver
- Antiqued finish with coloured application on the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 of the dice
- Elegant presentation case with certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: depicts the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II along with “Solomon Islands”, “5 Dollars”, “Elizabeth II”, year date, weight and purity
- Reverse: 5 reverse sides with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6. The number 5 is represented by the Obverse with matching currency denomination of 5 dollars
This coin is a must have an any game lover’s numismatic collection. Grab this satisfying design today – Only one available so be quick!
- Alloy: .999 Fine Silver
- Weight: 2oz
- Finish: Antique, Selective Colour
- Year: 2021
- Country of Issue: Solomon Island
- Denomination: $5
- Dimensions: 18mm x 18mm x 18mm
- Manufacturer: LPM
- Mintage: Unlimited
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.