2022 1oz Canada Super Incuse Maple Leaf .9999 Silver/Rose Gold Coin
After introducing a double-incuse Silver Maple Leaf (SML) coin in 2018, we followed it up with gold- (2019) and black rhodium-plated (2020) versions. We took art to all-new depths with the first Super Incuse SML in 2021. While the previous incuse coins had a standard incuse depth of
0.3 mm, thanks to new technology developed by our Research and Development team, on the Super Incuse SML the intricately engraved maple leaf sits 1.5 mm below the coin’s surface – that’s nearly 40% of the coin gauge!
For 2022, we enhanced the revolutionary Super Incuse SML with the addition of selective rose gold plating and maple leaf field pattern on both sides; truly a perfect fusion of modern technology and classic design.
- A REVOLUTIONARY COIN, NOW ENHANCED! We took art to new depths with the first ever Super Incuse SML coin, which is now enhanced with selective rose gold plating and maple leaf field pattern on both sides! Thanks to new technology developed by the Royal Canadian Mint’s R&D team, the maple leaf engraved on this coin’s reverse features an unprecedented incuse depth of 1.5 mm.
- A NEW TWIST ON A CLASSIC! With Super Incuse technology, you’ll see the SML’s maple leaf in a whole new way. The engraving is every bit as intricate and detailed as previous SML coins, but the extreme relief depth adds a new level of complexity to an already famous design.
- MODIFIED REVERSE PROOF FINISH! The lightly frosted field and brilliant relief practically guarantee all eyes will be on the super incuse maple leaf, which boasts a mirror-like shine.
- A PERENNIAL FAVOURITE! Previous 1 oz. SML coins sold out quickly. Don’t miss this opportunity to own the 2022 edition —order yours today!
- LOW MINTAGE! Limited to 7,000 coins worldwide.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
Share the maple with your family and friends- call us now to secure one of these classic beauties, while stocks last!
- Weight: 1oz | 32.41g
- Purity: 99.99% Fine Silver
- Year: 2022
- Country: Canada
- Certified: Royal Canadian Mint
- Mintage: 7000
- Monetary Denomination: 20 CAD
- Plating: Rose Gold Plating
- Finish: Modified Reverse Proof
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.