500 x 1oz Silver American Eagle Coin 'Monster Box' (2021 Type 2)
Out of Stock
The United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for producing coinage for the United States to conduct its trade and commerce, as well as controlling the movement of bullion. It does not produce paper money; that responsibility belongs to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing
This year to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Bullion coin, new designs have been introduced mid-year 2021, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes, securely sealed in its iconic green plastic casing.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
NEW SILVER EAGLE DESIGN (TYPE 2)
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso.
Secure your 2021 American Silver Eagle (Type 2) Monster Box from MyGold® today.
Contact us to find out about the current volume pricing and availability.