500 x 1oz Silver American Eagle Coin ‘Monster Box’ (2021 Type 2)
This year to commemorate the 35th anniversary of the American Eagle Silver Bullion coin, new designs have been introduced mid-year 2021, creating a highly sought-after inaugural issue of these popular coins.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes, securely sealed in its iconic green plastic casing.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint
NEW SILVER EAGLE DESIGN (TYPE 2)
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso.
Secure your 2021 American Silver Eagle (Type 2) Monster Box from MyGold® today.
Contact us to find out about the current volume pricing and availability.
- Weight: 1 Troy Ounce | 31.10g
- Purity: 99.9% Fine Silver (.999)
- Dimensions: 40.6mm x 2.98mm
- Monster Box Dimensions: 375mm x 215mm x 120mm (18.328kg)
- Face Value: $1 American Dollar
- Finish: Bullion Grade
- Made in: United States
- Date: 2021
- Certified: US Mint
For volume investors, MyGold® offers discounted price break points at the following quantities:
2,000 – 3,000 x 1oz Silver American Eagles (‘Monster Boxes’)
3,500 – 5,500 x 1oz Silver American Eagles (‘Monster Boxes’)
6,000+ x 1oz Silver American Eagles (‘Monster Boxes’)
* Price guide only. Subject to product availability and order quantity.